August 28, 2016

2016 July/August Favourites ♡


Hi my loves, it has been way too long! I cannot express how much I have missed blogging.It feels strange because I have changed my URL (I thought it would be relevant to change it since I always end my posts in 'sara xo'). I'm still thinking about changing my layout because I am getting quite bored with the simplicity but I'll save that for later...Any-who these are my favourites from the past few months..



♡ Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - I have done a full review on this baby HERE. Basically, this product is perfect. It smells of peaches, every single shade is beautiful, soft and wearable. There's nothing bad to say! If you know me, you know that Too Faced shadows are my absolute favourite! This definitely lived up to my expectations.  p.s I apologise that this is limited addition and I don't think it's still available to purchase!



♡ Rimmel London Fix & Protect Makeup Primer: Rimmel London never fail to impress me. I adore this primer! I have noticed that it makes my foundation application a lot smoother. It makes my skin less dull which is so good (it is winter here in Australia and my skin is a little under the weather). There is SPF25 which is quite handy for day time as the sun still is still out and shining and it is important to protect the skin from those sun rays. 



♡ NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in 'Sunbeam': Glowing skin has been my favourite thing these past months. This is a gorgeous pearl illuminator, that gives the skin a fresh highlight. I love applying this with my fingers to really work the product in, either before or after my foundation. It sets beautifully and lasts well all day. 



♡ Cover girl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation: This foundation is my new obsession. I normally get pretty oily throughout the day and end up looking like a disco ball. This foundation is oil-free so it does reduce shine, although still adds a healthy glow to the skin. The coverage is light to medium, however it is build-able and comfortable to wear. It lasts all day too which is a bonus! 


♡ Sleek MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette: Believe me when I say that this highlighting palette is life. I was kindly gifted this from the beautiful team at Sleek MakeUP. I am so OBSESSED and IN LOVE with this product. It comes with four stunning shades; one of the shades is a cream formula, another is a silky shimmer and the other two are baked powders. All shades are highly pigmented and add a gorgeous glow to the skin. I like to go to town with these highlights to blind the haters. 


♡ Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream: I can't believe I'm talking about hand cream (I am becoming more and more like my mother every day)...Any-who, my hands have been so dry this winter and this has saved my life. This hand cream leaves my hands feeling so smooth and smelling very fresh. One thing I love about this product is that it actually sinks into your skin quickly and does not make your hands feel sticky - unlike a bunch of moisturisers I've tried that make my hands feel disgusting. I love Zoe and I was so exciting to try out her products. If you are looking for a new hand cream, I highly suggest checking out this one. (Now available in Target Australia). 

Music:
Unsteady - Erich Lee Gravity Remix/X Ambassadors
When you love someone - James TW
Oceans - Hillsong United
Transfiguration - Hillsong United

TV Show:
Scream - This show hits me right in the feels every episode. I have a love/hate relationship with this because I love that it's got horror, romance, comedy and drama all mixed in one. Although, when I develop this deep love and affection for a character, they end up dying! 
(re-editing this after watching the season 2 finale, I new the killer would be *****)

Memory:
I haven't included a memory in my favourites post for a while (I guess nothing exciting happened in my life).....BUT I DID SEE SELENA GOMEZ IN AUGUST. I got the privilege to see my queen Selena Gomez on the Revival Tour. I was looking forward to this tour for a really long time. I went with my best friend and had the craziest time - from lining up for 8-9 hours in the sun to escaping the mosh pit because it got too much to handle. We meet really lovely people too + I got to see two of my childhood crushes in the same room Selena and Joe Jonas! DNCE were an amazing opening act and I'm crying thinking about it (queue the post concert depression)


That is all my loves. I really want to make an effort to upload regularly again. I hope you all have an amazing September. 


Love Always,
Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment