June 19, 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

 After playing around with this palette for a month; I can finally write a review! Quick story behind this; I've been searching for this palette for months! It wasn't until one morning in Legal studies that it launched on Mecca Maxima...so I placed my order and here we are now.

Before I get into my review; I'd just like to mention how incredible it smells! I adore the subtle scent of peaches.- if you find this in store, just go and smell it, it's like being transformed into another world....Also this packaging is adorable! Too Faced have killed it once again.


In this beautiful palette; there are 18 warm shades, ranging from mattes to shimmers. There are peachy pinks, corals, bronzes and a few shades of purple. You can create so many looks using this palette from day to night wear! I especially love 'puree' and 'summer yum'. Some of the shimmers such as 'bellini', I found were best to apply with a wet flat top brush for full pigmentation. Other than that, as expected from Too Faced, the shades are so buttery and easy to blend.



What I love most about this palette is that every shade is wearable. Unlike the other palettes from Too Faced, there is always one or two shades that I find it difficult to make use of. With that being said, even the corals, 'just peachy' and 'candied peach' are very easy to use! You can apply them into the crease, blending them out with some of the warmer browns like 'charmed, I'm sure'. It stills looks natural and effortless!


I picked up this palette at Mecca Maxima for $72AUD. It is unfortunately limited edition and I do believe it is not online anymore! However, if you do come across this palette at any stage, I highly suggest you buy it because it is so worth it! 

Love always,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment